Monday, March 26, 2012

Long Time, No C....section

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. I hope no one held their breath! After being put on bed rest for a month, having a baby and then raising said Baby for 9 weeks, I have returned. Please, hold the applause.

Disclaimer: No, I did not have a C-Section... but I suppose that is what I said right? "No C...section?" Anywho, I just wanted to make this clear - and now I am sure everyone is getting a visual of... ugh, moving on. 

If you're a Mommy out there, I know you can relate to the INDESCRIBABLE feeling of being a mother. I won't try and elaborate on this feeling because 1. I just said it was Indescribable and 2. I remember people telling me all their feelings after having a baby, and even though I could see their sincerity and I KNEW things changed after, I couldn't fully grasp it. You truly don't know the feeling until you experience it for yourself. I absolutely love it.

Max is 9 weeks (last Friday) and he is changing daily! He is moving out of his newborn clothes and into 0-3 Months. I'm having a hard time packing away the newborn outfits, I'm not gonna lie.

Thus far I have done a terrible job at documenting his life and I am going to change this...today!

*Place hand on imaginary Bible*

I vow to post a picture of momentous occasions, so that my Mommy-Brain (it's a real thing, ok?!) doesn't forget these special moments and I can go back and see how far he has come.

After all this talk about "him," please meet the cutest, most smartest, most handsome-est boy in all the land -

Maxwell Drake


Don't you just want to squeeze him?! Well, too bad - he's mine. ;)

Hopefully I can get back into the blogging world soon. Today has been spent trying to catch up with all those that I follow...and BOY have I missed a lot!

Catch ya on the flip side!

2 comments:

  1. New follower. Found your blog via Rachel @ How Now Brown Cow :)
    Your baby is beautiful! OMG...hearing (reading) you describe the indescribable brought back memories of when mine was born. This incredible thing/feeling just washed over me. JOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Aw, isn't it just the best?! I miss that initial NEW feeling, but am so in love now. It's crazy. I guess this is why women put themselves through 'labor' again. ;)

      Delete