Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Want Wednesday

Now that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, my mouth is beginning to drool over all the shopping I've missed out on over my money's extended vacation. Let's not waste any time... 

I've been gaga over ordering a pair of Hunter Boots, and after missing Gilt's Sale of Hunter Boots a couple months back, I've been slapping myself in the face ever since. I LOVE the original green Hunter Boot. Want #1. 

 


Want #2 comes as no surprise. Everyone knows I love watches and have one in almost every color (necessary). Since last Christmas, I've been wanting this tortoise watch by Mr. Kors. This fall is no exception.


Want #3 may be a fashion season behind, but I still love. A faux fur vest... and I also want to look this cute in it. Is that considered Want #4? We will just bundle it into #3.


*After a recent trip to TJ Maxx, I found one I may return to purchase. However, I think it was $40...and at TJ Maxx? I might as well hit up H&M... which is where this darlin' vest above is from.

Want #4 - A sunburst mirror. I mean, doesn't this just brighten up your day? Pun intended...

Want #5 - Infinity Scarf
I'm tired of being gangster with my scarves in trying to fake my way into infinity. I will take one in every color please...


Want #6 - Conair Bun Maker
No No, Conair hasn't merged into the baking industry. They have come out with a cheap ($4 at Walgreens) Bun making kit that doesn't require you to chop up your husband's socks! Dying to give this a go. 



Want #7 - Purty, chunky, statement necklaces
These below are $16 from Nordstrom



And if you're not bored with my list yet, I'll spare you the pictures...
Wants #8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15...
Green Utility Jacket, Red Jeans, Cross Body Bag, new weave, leggings in every color, Lots of makeup, ankle cowboy booties (*snicker), and lots of ponchos. :)

Now - question is, how do I get my husband to read this and shower me with unnecessary gifts? Want #16 - figure out a way...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my hunter boots. Now I just want that girls legs...

    ReplyDelete